Boss is a finished which comes from the Latin word protuberant. It's about a outgoing , a relief , a turgidity or one swelling . For example: “The doctor suggested that I do a study to analyze the bump that came out in my neck”, "This bulge is the testimony of the blow I received last night", “Toys with bumps are something dangerous: they can hurt little ones while they play”.
It is important to keep in mind that, in certain cases, the bumps that appear in the body they are consequences of health disorders that require medical attention, such as a tumor .
It is known as Annular protuberance to the region of the brainstem that, located between the midbrain and the medulla, allows the connection of this and the spinal cord with the cerebellum, the cerebral hemispheres and other structures.
Also known as pons , the annular protuberance is the most protruding area of the brainstem. Looking like Cube It has an upper face that is linked to the cerebral peduncles, lateral faces associated with the cerebellar peduncles, a posterior face related to the fourth ventricle and a convex anterior face.
The ischial bump It is a projection of the ischium bone, a bone component that appears in the coxals of the pelvis. In this bone Two zones are recognized: the branch and the body.
In the field of astronomy, the galactic bulge It is the main grouping of stars within a spiral galaxy. Astronomers believe that there are different types of bulges or galactic bulbs.
The name that receives all abnormal swelling in the skin is bulge of the skin . Usually, they are benign formations, that is, they are not cancerous, especially those that have a soft or soft body and that are flexible or easy to move with the fingers. When the bulge causes pain and appears suddenly, in a period not exceeding two days, the cause is usually an infection or an injury.
Before detecting any swelling, it is recommended to consult with the doctor and provide all possible data about it. Some of the disorders that are behind a skin bump are the following:
* lipoma : a training of fat that accumulates under the skin;
* Swelling of the lymph nodes : this usually manifests in the groin, neck and armpits;
* cyst : is an accumulation of semi-solid or liquid material that is wrapped in skin tissue and trapped under the skin;
* benign skin tumor : some of its best known forms with neurofibromas and seborrheic keratoses;
* boil : This is a bump that usually involves a hair follicle. It shows reddish and generates a lot pain ;
* callus or callus : they usually appear on the sole of the foot or on one of your toes, since this thickening of the skin arises as a result of the constant pressure exerted on certain parts of the body, something that usually happens when shoes of poor quality are used or a size smaller than adequate;
* wart : The bump is rough and hard, and usually occurs in the foot or hand, often accompanied by blackheads, and its cause is a virus of the skin;
* mole : It is brown, bronze or simply the same shade as the skin in the area where it appears;
* abscess : infected fluid that cannot find a way out of the body;
* skin cancer : in this case, the bump tends to bleed and it looks like a spot whose size is modified and produces a scab.